Fire Extinguishers have become so common in the workplace that we tend to forget that employees who may one day use one need to be properly trained. Do you know where your extinguishers are? Have they been inspected recently? Have you chosen the right extinguisher for your workplace? LaborTek Fire Extinguisher Training answers precisely these questions and provides learners with the knowledge to develop an emergency action plan.
1. CSA certified safety boots and eye protection.
2. Be dressed for outdoor hands-on training.
1. Distinguish between different classes of fires and fire characteristics.
2. Develop techniques to prevent fires before they occur.
3. Differentiate between the types of extinguishers and how to use them.
4. Perform basic inspection and maintenance of fire extinguishers.
5. Develop an emergency action plan.
6. Extinguish a fire triggered by a Control Live Fire device.
Duration: 4 hours.
Language option: English.